There is enough dilemma about the choice of a good doctor. I have friend who changed up to 5-7 doctors in last one year, but could not reach the right one.
I believe that there should be some system to evaluate the quality of your doctor.
We should look for testimonials written for a doctor? They, in my opinion could be the best bet in finding the right doctor for you.
Besides, a doctor, who explains the disease or problem, you are suffering from, gives you enough time, and encourages you to ask questions, is probably the best one for you.
It is also a good idea to search the names of individual doctors, and see their activity across various independent sites (taking precautions, not to be looking into one of the paid sites, which will be endorsing advertisements).
Google search is another good way... Any doctor whose name is consistently visible on the first two pages, definitely has more follower base.. Health Magazines often show flashy advertisements.. so beware.
Good luck to all our readers...
I believe that there should be some system to evaluate the quality of your doctor.
We should look for testimonials written for a doctor? They, in my opinion could be the best bet in finding the right doctor for you.
Besides, a doctor, who explains the disease or problem, you are suffering from, gives you enough time, and encourages you to ask questions, is probably the best one for you.
It is also a good idea to search the names of individual doctors, and see their activity across various independent sites (taking precautions, not to be looking into one of the paid sites, which will be endorsing advertisements).
Google search is another good way... Any doctor whose name is consistently visible on the first two pages, definitely has more follower base.. Health Magazines often show flashy advertisements.. so beware.
Good luck to all our readers...
12 comments:
If you are staying near Palma vihar, Dr Chetna Jain is a good choice. She is attached to Columbia Asia hospital, and lives nearby.
She is quite helpful and supportive
I would recommend name of Dr Deepika Tiwari, practicing near Sohna road. She spent over an hour talking to me and my spouse, and finally convinced me for continuing my pregnancy. I was earlier not sure about it, but after meeting her I decided against abortion. Thanks to her.
Hi, I have recently moved from Jalandhar. I am expecting my first baby in dec this year. Pl suggest me some good Gynecologist in Gurgaon, and also which is the best birthing centre?
I suggest you visit Cradle by Apollo in Sec 14, Gurgaon; or if you want to go to Delhi, LaFemne is a good choice, provided affordability is not a barrier.
These two birthing centres have the best possible gynecologist team, and support system for 24 hour care.
The Apollo Clinic
SCO-2, Sector – 14,
Between Payal Cinema & HUDA office
Gurgaon – 122 001
Phone: (0124) - (0) - 4082230-32
I recommend the name of my gynae- Dr Deepika Tiwari. She is attached to Apollo Cradle in Gurgaon, and some other hospitals.
She is young, & dynamic; and very very reliable.
I'm due at the end of this month.. .wish the best for me.. i'm so excited
you should simply consult to the best gynecologist in your area i would say..
I had a peculiar problem of lower abdominal pain, which was getting worse with straining while passing urine, and during my periods; I must have have seen a dozen doctors, done two ultrasounds, but nothing helped. I met Dr Deepika Tiwari in July this year. She suggested some tests and a TVS; started on some medicines. It's been a month now, and I feel much better,& the pain has gone down. I am really grateful for her help.
Dear Doctor, I have been suffering from cervical polyps, and have been advised total hysterectomy. I'm 43 years old. Kindly suggest, what is the best treatment for my problem. i have also heard about hysteroscopy surgery. Will that help ?
Please guide
Choosing a gynecologist doesn't have to be terrifying. Here are some simple tips to help you make the decision.
Gynecologist Boca Raton
Interesting blog and i got a good knowledge to read your article. so ti think it can easily to reach the peoples.
Best gynecologist in India
It's a very useful piece of info about Gynaecologists in India. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing this best doctor list.
Here is another Gynaecology website Gynaecologist in Bangalore
I will strongly recommend Dr Chetna Jain from Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. She is truly the best gynaecolist in Gurgaon.
Though seeking her appointment is a bit difficult, as she is very busy. But then we are talking abt our own body. A little wait for a good doctor is worth it.
Post a Comment