Dr A K Singh, Pulmonology & Chest Specialist, New Delhi
Dr A K Singh
Consultant, Pulmonology at Fortis Healthcare
- New Delhi Area, India
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
August 2009 –
Present (3 years 6 months)
I am a chest specialist who specialize in managing chest diseases, sleep disorders and critically ill patients. I am well versed in performing bronchoscopy
Hospital & Health Care industry
August 2009 –
Present (3 years 6 months)
I am a chest specialist who specialize in managing chest diseases, sleep disorders and critically ill patients. I am well versed in performing bronchoscopy. Experienced in managing lung issues in heart patients
Senior Resident
LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
Patient care in OPD and Indoors. Use to various procedures related to pulmonology and ICU. Was involved in research works.
Disclaimer
The opinions expressed in this blog must not be considered in lieu of medical advice. They represent opinions of the blog writer and resources. The articles are for information purpose only, and a formal medical advice should be sought before undergoing any treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment